The 11th International Conference on Green Composites (ICGC-11) is a green environment for the presentation of new advances and research consequences in the fields of experimental, theoretical and applied green composites. The goal of this conference is to bring together leading researchers and practitioners from academia and industry around the world to emphasis on green composites, and establishing new collaborations.
Basic research and application of green composites, i.e., raw materials, function, design, analysis, testing evaluation, fabrication, interface, intelligence, and recycle regarding Green Composites will be of major interest in the conference.
Oral/Poster abstract are now invited on the following topics of interest for submission include, but are not limited to:
- Natural fiber composites
- Degradable Green composites
- Modeling of Green composites
- Fire Retardancy of Green composites
- Applications of Green composites
- Applied Characteristics of Green composites
- Product Design of Green Composites
- Sustainability Management including Life Cycle Assessment
- Eco-friendly Materials and Technology
- Fabrication & Application of Nano-cellulose fiber